This is a photo taken last summer that I enjoy looking at on these cool, wet days we’ve been having. I don’t mind this weather, though, as it bodes well for a good crop of wildflowers this spring. This plant is called bee brush or white brush. It blooms in warm weather after each substantial rain and fills the air with a sweet fragrance. The bees love it and use it to produce a very light honey that is of the highest quality. Most of the honey produced by my bees in 2009 was from bee brush and mesquite.
Hours & Info830-305-7925Wednesdays 9-12pm
Fridays (Nov 18-Dec 30) 10-6pm
San Antonio Drop
November 17, 2016
Thursday, 9-10 a.m.
Need Bee gear & supplies, honey, beeswax?
Meet behind The Granary at Historic Pearl. Look for light brown Toyota Tundra.
Email us to get on the mailing list for notifications
Beekeeping Classes & Workshops
October Workshops - TBD
Workshops are 1 hour & free when we have a chance to host them. Call or email us for upcoming topics or to get on the Beekeepers Mailing List for weekly emails about the workshops and current Bee Ranch activities.
FALL CLASSES 2016
October 15 - SOLD OUT
November 12 - SOLD OUT
Click on this link for more information about our Beekeeping class and FREE 1-hour workshops on many Saturday mornings.
Visit GBR website – $10 Shipping!
Where to Find Us
For Goodness Sake Natural Food
1306 Common Street, 101
New Braunfels, TX
Gift & Gourmet (Seguin)
751 North Austin Street
The Larder at Hotel Emma
San Antonio Pearl Complex
Oak & Salt (San Antonio)
1320 E. Houston Street
You're So Crafty (Seguin)
209 S. Austin Street
Flickr Photo Set
- Last San Antonio drop of 2016. Do you need anything from the Bee Ranch? https://t.co/3FXL1hC8mZ tweeted 1 day ago
- Thankful people are giving our handcrafted lip balms a try! Check out April Monterrosa's review. lnkd.in/eY3sv2K tweeted 2 days ago
- Tomorrow we roll to the coliseum to see if #seguintexas #shoppers will brave cold wet weather to #supportlocal… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… tweeted 5 days ago
- Win this freebie if you are the first to find me (Thien) & tell me what profession Mark & I were in when we met & f… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… tweeted 6 days ago
- We are getting ready for shop hours - Mark and I are here 10-6p so come see us!! https://t.co/blzq4k4CLF tweeted 1 week ago