This is a photo taken last summer that I enjoy looking at on these cool, wet days we’ve been having. I don’t mind this weather, though, as it bodes well for a good crop of wildflowers this spring. This plant is called bee brush or white brush. It blooms in warm weather after each substantial rain and fills the air with a sweet fragrance. The bees love it and use it to produce a very light honey that is of the highest quality. Most of the honey produced by my bees in 2009 was from bee brush and mesquite.
Hours & Info830-305-7925Wednesdays 9-12pm
Visit GBR website – $10 Shipping!
Introduction to Beekeeping
Seats available for both dates
October 17 SOLD OUT
November 7 NEW LISTING
Click on this link for more information about our Beekeeping class.
Where to Find Us
Gift & Gourmet (Seguin)
751 North Austin Street
Maldonado Nursery (Seguin)
3011 Highway 90 West
mooJesus! Dairy (Seguin)
12061 FM 466
Flickr Photo Set
- What an amazing morning! So beautiful and perfect - we hope you get out and about today. This is Mark… instagram.com/p/8YMi4FH2y6/ tweeted 1 day ago
- Ready for new beeventures today?? http://t.co/n5LtezTOxW tweeted 1 day ago
- How #bees do happy hour around here. Apparently. 💛🐝 instagram.com/p/8Wx1jyH25d/ tweeted 1 day ago
- Is it happy hour yet? Can it be already? #rawhoney #yum #gretchenbeeranch instagram.com/p/8WQO_KH2w5/ tweeted 1 day ago
- Thanks for all the demand! We added a new date for Intro to Beekeeping. http://t.co/grn7Y53fXS tweeted 2 days ago