This is a photo taken last summer that I enjoy looking at on these cool, wet days we’ve been having. I don’t mind this weather, though, as it bodes well for a good crop of wildflowers this spring. This plant is called bee brush or white brush. It blooms in warm weather after each substantial rain and fills the air with a sweet fragrance. The bees love it and use it to produce a very light honey that is of the highest quality. Most of the honey produced by my bees in 2009 was from bee brush and mesquite.
Hours & Info830-305-7925Wednesdays 9-12pm
Visit GBR website – $10 Shipping!
Introduction to Beekeeping
Click on this link for more information about our Beekeeping class.
Where to Find Us
Gift & Gourmet (Seguin)
751 North Austin Street
Maldonado Nursery (Seguin)
3011 Highway 90 West
Pearl Complex in San Antonio
Oak & Salt (San Antonio)
1333 Buena Vista Street
Flickr Photo Set
- Crazy wavy cloud line out back earlier instagram.com/p/-w248OH29m/ tweeted 2 hours ago
- And our sweet little beeswax lip balms are off to our bro on the coast - he ordered 40 for gifts! 💋💋💋💋💋💋 https://t.co/Ec9ocoLzdn tweeted 3 hours ago
- Tis taco Tuesday here. @ Gretchen Bee Ranch instagram.com/p/-wp0IkH20f/ tweeted 4 hours ago
- Goooooood morning!!!!! instagram.com/p/-wK3zQn28z/ tweeted 9 hours ago
- Pine cone candles coming out of molds @ Gretchen Bee Ranch instagram.com/p/-uwEJ9n20O/ tweeted 22 hours ago