This is a photo taken last summer that I enjoy looking at on these cool, wet days we’ve been having. I don’t mind this weather, though, as it bodes well for a good crop of wildflowers this spring. This plant is called bee brush or white brush. It blooms in warm weather after each substantial rain and fills the air with a sweet fragrance. The bees love it and use it to produce a very light honey that is of the highest quality. Most of the honey produced by my bees in 2009 was from bee brush and mesquite.
Hours & Info830-305-7925Wednesdays 9-12p
COMING JULY 11
Soon we will open Saturdays!
9am to 12pm
Shop and visit with us at the Bee Ranch.
New dates are being scheduled now.
Look for additional topics as well!
Click on this link for more information about our Introductory Beekeeping class.
Visit GBR website – $10 Shipping!
Where to Find Us
Gift & Gourmet (Seguin)
751 North Austin Street
Lily's Cookies (SA)
2716 McCullough Avenue
Maldonado Nursery (Seguin)
3011 Highway 90 West
Suite 122, Pearl Brewery
mooJesus! Dairy (Seguin)
12061 FM 466
Poteet Country Winery (Poteet)
400 Tank Hollow Rd.
GBR on Instagram
Flickr Photo Set
- Here's another view of the bro with the Tim Duncan Hive! 😊 #gsg #gospursgo #bees #beekeeper… instagram.com/p/4lAIyCn29f/ tweeted 8 hours ago
- Still one of our very best and consistent bee yards http://t.co/7dXzl9KBcI tweeted 10 hours ago
- Signage! Yay now our shoppers will know they're in the right place. 😊👍🏼🐝 instagram.com/p/4k1BbJH25u/ tweeted 10 hours ago
- Each season, #bees clean the wax & frames & will refill each cell with honey, pollen & baby bees. instagram.com/p/4jri_fn26r/ tweeted 20 hours ago
- Tea time with the guys and @mschocolatiertx sesame and cashew brittles. #pearlfarmersmarket instagram.com/p/4iYesIn27l/ tweeted 1 day ago