This is a photo taken last summer that I enjoy looking at on these cool, wet days we’ve been having. I don’t mind this weather, though, as it bodes well for a good crop of wildflowers this spring. This plant is called bee brush or white brush. It blooms in warm weather after each substantial rain and fills the air with a sweet fragrance. The bees love it and use it to produce a very light honey that is of the highest quality. Most of the honey produced by my bees in 2009 was from bee brush and mesquite.
Hours & Info830-305-7925Wednesdays 9-12pm
San Antonio Drop
To be determined
Need Bee gear & supplies, honey, beeswax?
Meet behind The Granary at Historic Pearl. Look for light brown Toyota Tundra.
Email us to get on the mailing list for notifications
Beekeeping Classes & Workshops
September Workshops - TBD
Workshops are 1 hour & free when we have a chance to host them. Call or email us for upcoming topics or to get on the Beekeepers Mailing List for weekly emails about the workshops and current Bee Ranch activities.
FALL CLASSES 2016
Now listed & accepting registration
September class is FULL.
Click on this link for more information about our Beekeeping class and FREE 1-hour workshops on many Saturday mornings.
Visit GBR website – $10 Shipping!
Where to Find Us
For Goodness Sake Natural Food
1306 Common Street, 101
New Braunfels, TX
Gift & Gourmet (Seguin)
751 North Austin Street
The Larder at Hotel Emma
San Antonio Pearl Complex
Oak & Salt (San Antonio)
1320 E. Houston Street
You're So Crafty (Seguin)
209 S. Austin Street
Flickr Photo Set
- Tower of yummy https://t.co/ymKc1F3uMl tweeted 4 hours ago
- Yummies dropped off to wonderful SA customers. Thanks Kim, @paramourbar @thefairviewsatx @OakandSalt @RealFoodSA! https://t.co/2S9q2VYNR6 tweeted 2 days ago
- Heading to @Alamodome for #sahome&garden show Sept 30-Oct 2! https://t.co/BhDCJ4gzY9 tweeted 5 days ago
- So pretty. Totally enjoyed our shoot today. 😘🐝 https://t.co/oGuTXxJWQs tweeted 1 week ago
- Hey good looking props there. 😍🐝 https://t.co/YWPs3dgtMY tweeted 1 week ago