This is a photo taken last summer that I enjoy looking at on these cool, wet days we’ve been having. I don’t mind this weather, though, as it bodes well for a good crop of wildflowers this spring. This plant is called bee brush or white brush. It blooms in warm weather after each substantial rain and fills the air with a sweet fragrance. The bees love it and use it to produce a very light honey that is of the highest quality. Most of the honey produced by my bees in 2009 was from bee brush and mesquite.
Hours & Info830-305-7925Wednesdays 9-12pm
San Antonio Drop
November 17, 2016
Thursday, 9-10 a.m.
Need Bee gear & supplies, honey, beeswax?
Meet behind The Granary at Historic Pearl. Look for light brown Toyota Tundra.
Email us to get on the mailing list for notifications
Beekeeping Classes & Workshops
October Workshops - TBD
Workshops are 1 hour & free when we have a chance to host them. Call or email us for upcoming topics or to get on the Beekeepers Mailing List for weekly emails about the workshops and current Bee Ranch activities.
FALL CLASSES 2016
October 15 - SOLD OUT
November 12 - SOLD OUT
Click on this link for more information about our Beekeeping class and FREE 1-hour workshops on many Saturday mornings.
Visit GBR website – $10 Shipping!
Where to Find Us
For Goodness Sake Natural Food
1306 Common Street, 101
New Braunfels, TX
Gift & Gourmet (Seguin)
751 North Austin Street
The Larder at Hotel Emma
San Antonio Pearl Complex
Oak & Salt (San Antonio)
1320 E. Houston Street
You're So Crafty (Seguin)
209 S. Austin Street
Flickr Photo Set
- A little heat to warm up the candles and the shop. Good morning, everyone! https://t.co/PeGXQ0aWBI tweeted 1 day ago
- Swing by and see us tomorrow 9-12pm! https://t.co/lPAxlCEzcS tweeted 2 days ago
- What a lovely frame of bee food @Markgretchen photographed yesterday for us. https://t.co/z0MAySRVOW tweeted 2 days ago
- I have found the perfect plate for my honeycomb. 😍🐝 https://t.co/lZIxjyBZYg tweeted 4 days ago
- Hope to see you here! https://t.co/SkkyiH7P45 tweeted 4 days ago