This is a photo taken last summer that I enjoy looking at on these cool, wet days we’ve been having. I don’t mind this weather, though, as it bodes well for a good crop of wildflowers this spring. This plant is called bee brush or white brush. It blooms in warm weather after each substantial rain and fills the air with a sweet fragrance. The bees love it and use it to produce a very light honey that is of the highest quality. Most of the honey produced by my bees in 2009 was from bee brush and mesquite.
Hours & Info830-305-7925Wednesdays 9-12pm
Introduction to Beekeeping
Click on this link for more information about our Beekeeping class.
Visit GBR website – $10 Shipping!
Where to Find Us
Gift & Gourmet (Seguin)
751 North Austin Street
Lily's Cookies (SA)
2716 McCullough Avenue
Maldonado Nursery (Seguin)
3011 Highway 90 West
Suite 122, Pearl Brewery
mooJesus! Dairy (Seguin)
12061 FM 466
Poteet Country Winery (Poteet)
400 Tank Hollow Rd.
GBR on Instagram
There was an error retrieving images from Instagram. An attempt will be remade in a few minutes.
Flickr Photo Set
- Sweet dreams. More beeventures mañana. 💛🐝 http://t.co/ae3ovKTz52 tweeted 5 hours ago
- If you can't visit us here at the Bee Ranch, shop online and it's flat rate shipping of $10! instagram.com/p/68fBEXn2wh/ tweeted 10 hours ago
- Great call with customer stock I up for winter - six jars. She's a woman after our own hearts. But… instagram.com/p/68cWf-H27z/ tweeted 10 hours ago
- Excited about some of my weekend stuffs instagram.com/p/67pQnln27T/ tweeted 17 hours ago
- Good morning, World. Happy Friday, friends. 💗🐝what a blessing the Bee Ranch is for us. instagram.com/p/67hPhrH27q/ tweeted 19 hours ago