We are very happy to share with you our newest retail outlet in Seguin – Maldonado’s! We were thrilled when they approached us about partnering up and having our products at their Highway 90 location. If you have not been there lately, you should stop by this Saturday as they are having their Spring Fling event – huge. We decided we are going. I would really like to get some kind of garden in this year, especially tomatoes. I have been pretty disappointed with our store bought tomatoes and I don’t want to go the entire summer with tasteless tomatoes. There are some lovely herbs we saw when we did a really QUICK preview the other day when we dropped off the honey. It was too chilly to wander around as I didn’t have my jacket with me. If you want to see a burgundy bluebonnet, that’s the place to go. 🙂 Very pretty.
Hours & Info830-305-7925Wednesdays 9-12pm
San Antonio Drop
May Date TBD
Need bee gear and supplies, honey, beeswax?
Meet behind The Granary at Historic Pearl. Look for light brown Toyota Tundra. We will be at the pick up point from 9am to 10am on dates listed.
Email us to get on the mailing list for notifications
Beekeeping Classes & Workshops
22 – No workshop, but the GBR Honey House is open for shopping and fellowship
29 – How to apply HopGuard II as a mite treatment
6 – Demonstration on how to make a queen bank
13 – Bee photography with a mobile phone emphasis
Workshops are 1 hour & free when we have a chance to host them. Call or email us for upcoming topics or to get on the Beekeepers Mailing List for weekly emails about the workshops and current Bee Ranch activities.
Spring 2017 Classes
April 8 (FULL)
April 22 (FULL)
May 20 (FULL)
Fall 2017 Classes
These dates will be open for registration the first week of April.
Click on this link for more information about our Beekeeping class and FREE 1-hour workshops on many Saturday mornings.
Visit GBR website – $10 Shipping!
Where to Find Us
For Goodness Sake Natural Food
1306 Common Street, 101
New Braunfels, TX
Gift & Gourmet (Seguin)
751 North Austin Street
The Larder at Hotel Emma
San Antonio Pearl Complex
Oak & Salt (San Antonio)
1320 E. Houston Street
You're So Crafty (Seguin)
209 S. Austin Street
Flickr Photo Set
- Beauty in nature. God is really speaking to me today as my heart is a lil heavy thinking of Mom 5 yrs after her pas… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… tweeted 4 hours ago
- Always exciting to see fresh new comb being drawn out by our bees! https://t.co/fwaRlSsZDW tweeted 1 day ago
- Pssst. Who likes our Creamed Honey? https://t.co/vMpDuRN1ok tweeted 6 days ago
- Bee break to visit my #beekeeper 🐝 https://t.co/MBg7YIdzq3 tweeted 1 week ago
- Bottling up some delish Guadalupe County Wildflower Honey this AM. Check out the clarity. https://t.co/UIaD4m19Mn tweeted 1 week ago