Tonight we saw some friends and met some new ones. These sweet young ladies stopped by to try some honey, ask about the candles and share with us some information about their efforts to raise money for their cause. They are involved with Queens for Troops, an organization that raise funds to build homes for our military heroes returning home from service. I enjoyed speaking them and found them to be very polite as well as articulate, rare traits in young people these days (in my opinion), so I really wanted to help them out. Mark and I contributed a Honey Rustler gift basket full of goodies for their auction. I hope it helps them a bit. Good luck, ladies!
Hours & Info830-305-7925Wednesdays 9-12pm
Exception: CLOSED Friday 2/24/17
San Antonio Drop
April Drop not yet set
Need Bee gear & supplies, honey, beeswax?
Meet behind The Granary at Historic Pearl. Look for light brown Toyota Tundra.
Email us to get on the mailing list for notifications
Beekeeping Classes & Workshops
25 – How to install and use a pollen trap*
1 – South Texas bee plants – Special presenter Bill Evans
8 – No workshop, but the GBR Honey House is open for shopping and fellowship
15 – What should I be doing right now with my bees? – With open Q&A
22 – No workshop, but the GBR Honey House is open for shopping and fellowship
29 – How to apply HopGuard II as a mite treatment
6 – Demonstration on how to make a queen bank
Workshops are 1 hour & free when we have a chance to host them. Call or email us for upcoming topics or to get on the Beekeepers Mailing List for weekly emails about the workshops and current Bee Ranch activities.
Spring 2017 Classes
March 18 (FULL)
April 8 (FULL)
April 22 (FULL)
May 20 (FULL)
Fall 2017 Classes
Dates not yet set
Click on this link for more information about our Beekeeping class and FREE 1-hour workshops on many Saturday mornings.
Visit GBR website – $10 Shipping!
Where to Find Us
For Goodness Sake Natural Food
1306 Common Street, 101
New Braunfels, TX
Gift & Gourmet (Seguin)
751 North Austin Street
The Larder at Hotel Emma
San Antonio Pearl Complex
Oak & Salt (San Antonio)
1320 E. Houston Street
You're So Crafty (Seguin)
209 S. Austin Street
Flickr Photo Set
- Email or call us to schedule pick up please. Thanks! Info@gretchenbeeranch.com or 830-305-7925 https://t.co/yDot2NJjzk tweeted 1 day ago
- Honeyflow in Frio County yesterday. 🙌🏼😘 https://t.co/JoPkStFqaQ tweeted 1 day ago
- Lip balm is restocked and shop opens 9-12p today. 1st person to ask me about our honey treat gets a surprise. 💋😘🐝 https://t.co/nhZ8O1ecyh tweeted 2 days ago
- Cute little wood nuc boxes are now in the Honey House. 🐝I love these! https://t.co/lPQtUIlNRJ tweeted 3 days ago
- @texasangeloil it was awesome to meet you! tweeted 3 days ago